Production Blog

 Honestly, the two minutes were not enough. Although my film looks like a trailer it is the introduction to the main character. The music works great with the actual movie. I did not have an establishing shot as my first shot however in the second scene there is a visible man with a mid-shot however his identity is hidden. This creates the common convention of sci-fi movies beginning with an unknown character. Now, why did I begin my blog like this, well it's to warn you? At first, you make take the first two movies as a trailer if you may, however, one can identify that the movie is just beginning. 

My movie begins with the first few seconds of a short introduction of what the character is doing and his accomplishments then directly into the actions like common conventions. The filming was done on my personal phone, an iPhone Xr. Most of the editing was done on iMovie and a small percentage was done on Tiktok, a social media app. During my past films/music videos I have become a better editor. Based on my budget I do feel like did not excel to my fullest potentials. The basic I movie gave a certain level of everything that you are allowed. Accepting imperfection was a challenge for me but after I edited 95+ percent of my final task, I see why procrastination is bad.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production blog

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

Starting the Final Task