Production blog

 As I begin to advance in my filming processes, I discovered that filming is actually fun. I took two days off to film and to edit. so now I am basically done with the film I am relieved. Although my boss was mad, and I risk getting fired but my Cambridge diploma is worth more to me.


What I have filmed... I have filmed primarily based on the storyboard. I am extremely proud that I have started filming and I am ready to wrap up the final project. I have faced many many challenges, from getting the proper props, to the financial aspect to my new job and no time. In my class, Media Studies, I have a very bad grade because I have not been blogging on time because I genuinely do not have any time anymore. I wake up at 5 in the morning, go to school until 3, then go to work right after school until 11. So I have 1 hour to film and I am not only exhausted but it's usually too late to be filming. 


On my
day off, I decided to start filming the first 2 scenes, but it was only seconds long. So on the following morning while on the bus I decided to start recording outside and that fit into the film like a charm. It plays as a transition and the bus ride to the military base "Camp Ed". Although I have not done much editing I have about 1 minute and 30 seconds of good films.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog