Believers Music Video

 On the 25th of November, I began the filming for the Music Video and by the 1st all shots were taken. The temperature on all filming days were below 50 degree but yet I gathered my thoughts, materials, and everything I needed to get this project done. I got all the video finalized after the due date however. The last project I procrastinated but not this much. I have slacked and I know good and well that these projects take time. They take dedication, it may not be perfection, but I have to give it all that I have. As my final video project this quarter I am ready to tackle the next few months as hard as I can with more time precaution and equipment. I will definitely plan ahead next time, not by day but how long I should have invest into the project. 


I learned so much during the final few days of this project. I taught myself that it gets hard sometimes, but what matters is that I put forth the effort and I am willing to work harder. I learned that this project has only open space to improve on myself and become capable of making amazing products. I still have a few questions that I would love to get answered. The answers could help for future projects, and I'm going to address each of them as time moves on. I will also be working on my own production and post production skills for personal use. I'm certainly going to look back on this project as a foundation for my creativity.

Lastly, during the editing sector of this project, I had trouble picking and choosing which scene would get deleted/not used. At the beginning of the editing I had 30+ minutes worth of footage that had to get compressed into 1 minute. That was my biggest issue in the end. 


Thank You for reading my blog!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog