Progress on my Final Project

 


Why did you not film? I don't have props ready. I have purchased some of them but they have not come in the mail yet. As of now I have 

Did you have to change the location? No, the same locations previously mentioned will stay as the location that I will be filming my movie opening scenes. If it rains, it's fine, no matter the weather, it can play because military operate no matter the weather.

Did you have to make any changes to the script or storyboard? So far no I have not. 

Did you have to make any actor changes? Yes, I am thinking of adding my cousins as soldiers during the marching scene.

Problems you are running into that will prevent you from filming? The props being here and them working.

Music choices? Ominous royalty free sounds, voice-overs of me.

Asking for permission for music? Probably not, so far no I have not needed to ask for permission.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog