Cetaphil Commercial - Aice Media Studies AS (9607)

On the 2nd of November, I began the process of finalizing my Cetaphil commercial that I have been working on for a few days. This would be my 2nd major project that I had to get done to be graded since the beginning of the second quarter so I was a little anxious to make it perfect. I thought that for a total project worth 800 points, that this had to get my all. 100% and I had to make the project the best even though I knew it would not. When I began filming and because I did not have the proper equipment it made it harder to make my vision come to life. I did not even have a phone, I had to wait until my dad came home, however, I pushed through. I learned that if I dedicate some time, I may not get perfection, but acceptable work. As my first video project this quarter I am ready to tackle the next few with more time precaution and equipment. I will definitely plan ahead next time, not by day but how long I should have invest into the project. A very big one of my problems is procrastination. I believe that it works or me, but sometimes I have to remember that over procrastinating is not good for me or the quality of my work.

I learned so much during these few days of hassle. I taught myself that it's ok to not be perfect. I learned that this is my first production and there is space to improve on myself and become capable of making amazing products. I still have a lot of questions for future projects and I'll tackle each one of them as time moves on. I will also be working on my production skills on my own for personal uses. I will use what I learned between yesterday and today to help me reach those personal goals that were inspired by this project. I will definitely be looking back to this project as a base for my creativity.

Lastly, I would like to thank my parents who let me film with there phones, and the viewers of this blog. Thank You.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog