Production Blog

 The spring break has concluded and left me stranded for time to finish filming. I had previously mapped out a plan with times to have everything completed.... But that went to waste. During the 7 days "break", I could have filmed the whole thing from start to finish if I had time, and I understand this is my grades that I am jeopardizing and I am ready to grind so to speak to get it done. There's always the why--why didn't I film, what were the circumstances, which is a priority? In simple terms, I work now. On Monday evening I began filming the opening scene and I visualized the sound that would play in the background. As stated in the last blog I will not be using any weapons. My mapping of the airsoft weapons will not become a reality. I was so anticipated about getting an Airsoft pistol and Semi-Automatic rifles. They would look so cool when filmed. As military personnel in my movie, I felt it was important to look like one. I had also looked at the price of all camo clothing, but that did not have any luck. I felt entitled to follow minimally the dress code, however as stated previously, it was not needed, plus the shipping time would be too long. On Tuesday morning, before I started any editing, I got a phone call from the manager of the establishment I applied for 48 hours earlier. I did not expect them to call me so soon. My boss Nick called and said I will have a working interview that same day. So at 3'oclock, I left to go take the city bus. Although my shift is 5 PM to 10 PM I take the city bus. I did not get off work until 10 and got home at 11 PM. Since then I have worked every day but Sunday the same 5-10 schedule. Every day I had something to occupy the mornings. I had driving school to attend from Wednesday to Saturday, I also got a haircut, help a relative file taxes, and so many things. I simply have not had time to work on the project. So what will I do to ensure I get it done, we'll work on it during lunchtime, since I am in school at home. Lunch break, any class that I don't need, this Friday is no school, so in the morning before work. Basically, any gap that I have because this IS the final task.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog