Planning for the final task: Sound Script & Shooting script

 


Scene 1

    - General Ed: "Welcome Ladies to my camp"

    - General Ed: "My name is General Ed. You ladies are going to enjoy going to war"

    - General Ed: "My job is to baby you suckers... So do your job and you won't get in trouble... Dismissed"

    - Kevin (Me): "This is going to be a long night"


Scene 2

    - NO dialogue 


Scene 3 

    - General Herb: Clear 

    - General Herb: Take it (Referring to take the shot)


Scene 4

    - Kevin: Laughing

    - Kevin: "Yes" 


Scene 5

    - General Herb: "Good job Mission complete"

                    -Smiling 

    - General Herb: "Kevin, one more thing you're being sent to Camp Ed"


Scene 6

    - No dialogue 

    - Boots running 


Scene 7 

    - General Ed: "Get up ladies"


Scene 8 

    - lieutenant X: "Move it Kevi Boy"


Scene 9 

    - No dialogue 


Scene 10 

    - Kevin(Praying) "Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I-" (Cut short)


Scene 11

    - General Ed: "THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR... MOVE IT MOVE IT"

    - Bell Ringing

    - General Herb: Wheres Kevi Boy?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog