Planning for the final task: Location, Participants, Health, Schedule

 


Location:

I will be filming at my housee and the approaching road, which is a road leading to a park. 


Health 

To ensure our safety, my parents have volunteered to act as a “safety team” by providing extreme supervision, with access to a phone that can dial 911 and a first aid kit. 

For the safety of everyone, all the weapons in the movie are fake weapons and are not lethal or deadly

Due to covid restrictions, I would not be able to record this with my friends, therefore that makes me as all the characters. If covid was not here I would be filming with my nieghbors as my extra characters/soilders

Participants

Actors

    Nervens - Kevin 

    Nervens - General Ed

    Nervens - General Herb

    Nervens - Lieutenant X

Filming 

    Nervens 

    Neyla 

Editing 

    Nervens

Directing

    Nervens 

Safety Team

    Dad - James

    Mom - Thesilia 

    

Schedule 

3/5/2021 - 3/7/2021

    Prop gathering will begin. All props will begin to be purchased

    -Drone

    -Toy gun

    -Clothes

3/8/2021 - 3/12/2021

    Scenes 1-5 will be recorded this week. Voice overs will be added and any other (SOUND ONLY)

3/13/2021

    Edit transitions and final editing for the firt 5 scenes

3/14/2021 - 3/18/2021

    All other scenes will be recorded and rerecord for any scenes that need editing 

3/18/2021 - 3/20/2021

    I plan to have all editing completed for review of my peers 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog