Planning Blog: Filming and Editing

 

This the first filming and editing blog of the final project. I have not begun actual filming but I have been looking at my story board and I have been able to visualize the entire two minutes perfectly. Although I have my storyboard completed, I've been having issues with it uploading. The first few story boards I've used were digital story boards, but I'm still familiar with the concept of uploading digital pictures to different platforms. While that has been one issue, another issue is going to be the props needed in my film. I do not have a toy MR-15 style rifle or handgun so I have to get those in order to film. I have to dress like some type of military personell. When it comes with that, I am trying to figure out how I am going to transit from a day time to night time scenary. I am going to work out those issues and begin working on when exactly I will begin filming. My anticipated first day filming is sceduled for the 8th of March which gives me a little bit of time to gather up my stuff.


My location in mind has not changed, except I am thinking of having different scenaries of me running, which that be the street behind my house. Possibly if I want more filming time I may go to my intersecting roads. One issue would however be who will film me running? My vision requires resources that I don't know if I would be able to obtain but it's fine because I will work something out. For right now, I am guessing my sister would be my main camera man. Because of the lack of financial support, I will have to use my phone that is already accessable to me to film. Other than that I plan on using a green screen which is something I have not used since I  was 12. I think that is going to be an issue for me to be filming and editing sessions. 


So as you can see, I am going to have a lot of tech issue and production issues. My goal is to work them out with my hard work and dedication. As always I will use online softwares to link the video to people as a mean of 'promotions" After coming up with effective solutions to my small fixable issues, I will start the Filming and Editing II. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog