Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

 

(The picture is linked to the website)

Watch the titles 

I was told to continue my research on the development of film titles and opening sequences of movies. I was recommended this website and instantly I noticed various movies. When I started watching the videos, I started understanding the art of intros and opening sequences in shows in movies. I watched different opening scenes, varying from 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Some of them had actions and finished with a hanger. Others, I am guessing for longer movies had simple openings that had the names of the directors and other people working in production and the guest stars. These type were music based and had no narrations, or talking. There were various types of opening. Since mmy opening for my film will be two minutes, I was looking at two minute opening sequences in my genre. While doing this there were many sci-fi films with outerspace vibes. After going through the website, my knowledge on opening scenes improved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog