Planning for my Music Video

Props:

Since I am working individually all the props that will be used are mine or at my reach. I will be using weight room equipment in my music video as I will be working out and sweating and have a speaker playing the song out loud. This will be used as a motivational pieces. 

Costumes:

In my commercials, the cost of that will be included will be a cotton shirt that is working working out. I will be using athletic shorts. I will be using tennis shoes. I will I may or may not be using a headband.


Schedule:


On 11/19/2020, I will begin with the initial planning for the filming process 

On 11/19 and 20/ 2020, I will start and finish the storyboard for the music video 

On 11/22/2020, I will establish my props, locations, angles and back up plan

By the 27th of November, I will do all the filming and start on the editing process

On the 29th of November, I will finished all the editing and the finishing touches to submit the final product

The location:


The primary location that I will be filming the music video is in under my garage where I have lots of weights and proper equipment's needed. Additional filming may be done on the sidewalk of my house.


There has not been an assigned back up plan, however for any means the weather is bad, I will drive to my local gym and proceed from there.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog