CETAPHIL Editing Blog

Although I have not finalize my editing process, so far I have worked on it for approximately 2 hours. Between this time, I have filmed all footages that were needed. It was time for the hardest part, the editing, I used clip chant as my main editing software because it is free and it is very effective. During my editing process a lot of scenes were cut out and did not make it to the final cut. Once I began editing I had a lot of fun when picking pieces/takes that would be in the final scenes. All the edits I did were done on a school laptop however a few edits were exported to my phone to change the ratio from 9:16 to 16:9 widescreen ratio. That was the first mistake that I did, filmed in portrait mode on my phone and then I had to have them send back and some of the pixels were lost in that process and also cutting out my head in a lot of the final scenes. One problem was that I had to use what I had to create no more then 30 seconds, and that was an issue for what to cut out. I decided that post production would have a lot more voice over then actual diegetic sounds. I discovered lots of missed angle noticed that I would have no choice but to leave my head cut in those frames because there was not much I could do at that moment. The first scenes came out good although the lighting was very bad and affected my eye sight, and the other ones were plain bad however now there is room for improvement and technological knowledge for editing and finalizing my commercial. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog