Planning for my Cetaphil commercial

Props:

The main prop for my commercial is a Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion and Facial Daily cleanser. Other props may include a towel

Costumes:

In my commercial, I will be dressed in a morning gown or my pajamas.


Schedule:

On the 24th of October, I will begin with the initial planning 

On the 25th of October, I will establish my props, locations, angles and back up plan

On the 26th of October, I will create a complete storyboard for the 30 second commercial 

On the 27th of October, I will do all the filming and start on the editing

On the 28th of October, I will finished all the editing and the finishing touches to submit the final product

Location:

The main location is my bathroom and specifically my bathroom mirror. I chose this location because those are the most ideal locations for average hygiene commercial. 

    Backup plan: If I can not film in my bathroom I will move to my bedroom mirror. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog