Production blog

Choosing my songs and background sounds was hard. I could not use songs or sounds that weren't mine nor I had a license for. So I was faced with another obstacle. I was googling royalty-free beats and I had no luck. I was thinking of just using one of my own personal beats that I own 100 percent rights over since I do produce my own beats from start to finish. I began going through some of my beats and samples. I was discouraged so I pulled out my midi piano on a Tuesday morning at 2:30. I was too tired to think of a great 808 considering I had a longer than usual shift and fell asleep unsuccessful laying next to my midi piano. The following morning I began working on a beat that would only be used in this film.

The first few seconds of the movie were what I was able to get done in a short time span. Then I realized that I would not be able to finish the beat so I decided that I needed someone else beats. So I got in contact with one of my friends who gave me the information to a producer, that was selling beats for cheap. He was doing a buy one get one free with a basic license. So I used the Zoom platform to video call my friend due to Covid recommendations. About after half an hour of conversing, I obtained another license. Although this was a basic license I had all the rights to publish it as mine for this film.

I have now a good amount of audio figured out, on to the next challenge.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro Blog

Production blog

Believers Music Video Editing Blog